Wednesday 24 October 2012

Control (Part 3)

I had felt it briefly in the car, but merely holding the stone gave me a sense of power, like I could achieve almost anything. It gave me confidence and energy.

I picked up the scroll, untied the ribbon, and opened it up. The handwriting on it looked as it if were written in an ancient style. It read:

For whomsoever wisheth the power of the Stone of Bal-Shaggaroth to be bindeth to their very soul will chanteth this incantation whilst holding the Stone in their left hand.
Thou shalt be warned, thou whom hast been given this stone as you shalt sacrifice thy soul in payment to receiveth the powers of the Stone and thou shalt be bindeth to the Stone until death.
The incantation must be chanted as follows in the ancient tongue of the lost tribe of Kazrak who first receiveth the Stone.

'O hambri Bal-Shaggaroth,
Ekh mhadrabi me duai,
Du trarhtri Bal-Shaggaroth,
Se tran tuan ye brai.'

'O powerful Bal-Shaggaroth,
My soul is forfeit,
Be one with me Bal-Shaggaroth,
Until the day I die.'

Thou shalt feel the Stone to be bindeth to you and henceforth thou shalt be one.

I did the best I could to mouth the words of this ancient tongue whilst holding the stone in my left hand. I gripped it tight.

"O hambri Bal-Shaggaroth,  Ekh maddab. Bollocks. Right. Try again."
"O hambri Bal-Shaggaroth,  Ekh mhadrabi me duai,  Du trarhtri Bal-Shaggaroth, Se tran tuan ye brai."

As soon as I had chanted the last word, a searing pain, like lightning, coursed up from my left hand up my arm and through my body, followed by a surge of energy. I felt more alive than ever. Wow.

Down below, I felt a squirming and pulled down my underpants. My cock was growing in size, bigger and bigger. I felt more attached to it, like I was the master of it.

I never felt so good. Well, not for a long time, anyway. I wanted to test my new cock out.

I didn't go to fuck my wife, she'd be asleep now and I would definitely need to explain this to her. This is a different dick.

I thought of getting an erection and my cock jumped up immediately, all nine inches of it. It just rushed up. My dick was thicker too. I thought about it going down and in a few seconds I went back to being limp. Then hard again. This was so unnatural, but it felt great.

I needed to test all of this power. So I holed myself in the downstairs bathroom. Here, I could listen for anyone coming down the stairs and could do whatever I wanted to in peace.

The door was locked with a sliding bolt. I was safe here.

I got out my cock and made it hard. I was in sheer disbelief at what I saw before me. It looked huge, and it felt rock hard, like hot steel.

I masturbated. I could feel more sensation as I rubbed myself backward and forward, slowly increasing the frequency of strokes. It was difficult to accept that this was my own cock.

After ten minutes I felt the desire to cum steadily increase, but at the same time, I was easily able to hold it back. A bead of pre-cum appeared out of my peehole.

I switched to using both hands (whilst still holding the stone), which I could easily do now, gripping the shaft and vigorously beating myself off. This was more intense than I was used to, and I would usually have blown my load ages ago by now.

But this was just a test. I felt that I could have kept going for a long, long time, it felt, but my wife might notice I hadn't come to bed. Sometimes, when I'm working late, she'll come down to check, just to make sure I'm OK. And yes, she did once catch me panting and wanking one night. That was awkward. Never again.

I concentrated on cumming. And it happened, right on cue. A fair bit pumped out, which must have been about twice the normal amount.

Wow. And again.

I kept on cumming, orgasming on command every time.

It felt more intense than my usual feeble pumps. I was out of practice, and I was dizzy with delight.

I was in control. I could fuck forever, yet, I could empty my balls at a moment's notice if I wanted to. My balls ached now.

No comments:

Post a Comment